New and Improved Focus on Energy 2019 Incentives Are Here!
The program is now easier than ever. Beginning May 1, 2019, Focus on Energy added some easier ways to qualify for incentives. You will know your expected incentive amount upfront. All improvements must be performed by a Focus on Energy Trade Ally. (Rockweiler Insulation is a Focus Trade Ally.)
Here is a simple overview* of program incentives:
- Attic insulation incentive
- Insulate and air seal 600 or more square feet of attic space to qualify for a $500 incentive.
- The attic must currently have an insulation level of R19 or less to qualify
- Basement insulation incentive
- Insulate basement box sills with spray foam insulation and quality for a $100 incentive.
- Prior to adding spray foam insulation, the box sill must have no insulation.
- On the day of installation our team will perform a simple spillage test to make sure the water heater is drafting properly and your home will be safe following air sealing and insulation
- Our office will supply the proper paperwork to confirm that qualifying work was performed. We will gather your utility provider account number, a signature, and then we’ll do the rest. You can expect a check from FOCUS within 4-6 weeks.
That’s it! Now it’s even easier to qualify for home energy upgrade incentives and have a more comfortable home! Contact our office with any questions about insulation, air sealing or Focus on Energy incentives.
*For further program details visit focusonenergy.com/myhome